By Erin Roth
Save more than 55% on tickets to see the Pacific Northwest Ballet when you purchase a three-show subscription package for $120.
Why we love it
- Tickets to one show regularly cost $94-$99, but with this offer, tickets are only $40 per show
- Subscribers can choose from evening, weekend and matinee performances
- Package includes Shakespeare’s comedy "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (April 12-18) and popular Romantic masterpiece "Giselle" (May 31-June 8)
- "Director's Choice" (March 15-23) is comprised of four pieces including Dave Brubeck's jazzy "TAKE FIVE … More or Less"
March 15 - June 8
Pacific Northwest Ballet
Seattle Center’s Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
321 Mercer Street
Seattle, WA 98109
- First Tier Center Balcony seats to three ballets by Pacific Northwest Ballet
A choice from four series:
Saturday matinee (series C) at 2 p.m. on March 15, April 12, May 31
Thursday evening (series E) at 7:30 p.m. on March 20, April 17, June 5
Friday evening (series F) at 7:30 p.m. on March 21, April 18, June 6
Sunday matinee (series H) at 1 p.m. on March 23, April 13, June 8
The fine print
Call the box office to redeem beginning Feb. 10, 2014 (reservations cannot be accepted until Feb. 10) to reserve tickets to all three shows. Reservations must be made by March 7, 2014. Subscribers will get the best seats available and select the series C, E, F and H (free exchange offered within those series). The box office can be reached Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., at 206-441-2424. Call early for the best availability; mention how many people are in the party. No additional fees. Packages only valid for Series C, E, F and H. Subject to availability. Restrictions may apply. No refunds or exchanges. Reservations are required.