By Travelzoo Staff
Save more than 50% on a five-show subscription package at ACT Seattle with this exclusive Travelzoo offer for $99. The regular cost of this package is $205, and it includes:
Why we love it
- Save 50% on tickets to see 5 shows at ACT Seattle
- The 5-show package costs $99, regularly $205
- Performances are April - November and subscribers can select the performances of their choice
- Shows are "Assisted Living," "Other Desert Cities," "Rapture, Blister, Burn," 'Middletown' and "Sugar Daddies"
- Reservations must be made by May 3, 2013; call early for the best seats
April 1, 2013 - May 3, 2013
ACT A Contemporary Theatre
700 Union St
Seattle, WA 98101
- "Assisted Living" at the Fall Theatre, April 19 - May 12
- A world-premier comedy about a retired actor who moves into a prison-turned-elder-care facility and discovers a community of lovable misfits who fight against the system with purpose and dignity.
- "Other Desert Cities" at the Falls Theatre, May 31 - June 30
- The New York Daily News called it "funny, fierce and immensely entertaining," and the Star Tribune says "this is a show worth seeing again and again." Playwright Jon Robin Baitz, creator of the hit series "Brothers & Sisters," examines the politics of an iconic Republican family with a daughter who sets out to publish a memoir when a crucial event in the family's history is uncovered.
- "Rapture, Blister, Burn" at the Allen Theatre, July 12 - Aug. 11
- The New York Times calls it an "intensely smart [and] immensely funny new play." This fast-paced comedy by Gina Gionfriddo explores the evolution of the feminist movement with a story about a successful single 40-something who returns home to her best friend who is now a stay-at-home mother married to her old flame.
- "Middletown" at the Falls Theatre, Aug. 30 - Sept. 29
- A whimsical, contemporary spin on the Thornton Wilder classic "Our Town," Will Eno reveals the stories of the citizens of "Middletown." The New York Times said the play is a "pitch-perfect production."
- "Sugar Daddies" at the Falls Theatre, Oct. 4 - Nov.3
- ACT welcomes award-winning playwright Alan Ayckbourn to direct his West Coast debut. The play is about a naive young student who rescues an old man; their relationship develops into a dangerously Faustian game of mutual fantasy. According to The Sunday Times of London "Ayckbourn has done it again."
- Booking Instructions:
- Click "Buy Now" to purchase. Subscribers will purchase a voucher directly from Travelzoo and call the box office to reserve tickets to all 5 shows. Subscribers will get the best seats available and select the dates they would like. The box office can be reached Tuesday through Sunday, 12 p.m. - 6 p.m., at 206-292-7676. Call early for the best availability. Please mention how many people are in the party. Once reservations are made, subscribers can pick up tickets to all shows at their first show or at the box office during regular working hours.
The fine print
See booking instructions for step-by-step details on how to purchase. You are purchasing a voucher directly from Travelzoo so there are no additional fees. Subject to availability. Restrictions may apply. No refunds or exchanges. Reservations are required and subscribers are urged to call early for the best availability. Once reservations are made, subscribers can pick up tickets to all shows at their first show or at the box office during regular working hours.