By Travelzoo Staff
The fairy tale "Hansel and Gretel" is reprised by Pacific Northwest Ballet students, along with former ballerina Ariana Lallone.
Why we love it
- See the classic story of "Hansel and Gretel" performed as a ballet at McCaw Hall
- Tickets are up to 40% off, starting at $19
- Show is on Saturday, March 23
- Pacific Northwest Ballet students and former dancer Ariana Lallone will perform
March 14, 2013 - March 24, 2013
Pacific Northwest Ballet - Seattle
Seattle Center’s Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
321 Mercer Street
Seattle, WA 98109
- Discounted tickets are available for Saturday, March 23, at 3:30 p.m.
- Silver: Orchestra, First & Second Tier, Gallery Lower … $19, reg. $25
- Gold: Box, Gallery Upper, Dress Circle, Orchestra … $30, reg. $50
- Platinum: Box, Dress Circle, Orchestra … $50, reg. $67
- The ballet is based on the classic fairy tale of a brother and sister who become lost in the forest only to stumble upon a welcoming witch and a house made of delicious confections. The music is by Czech composer Oskar Nedbal and includes songs such as "March of the Ginger Bread Soldiers" and "Dance of the Moonbeams."
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now" to book directly from Pacific Northwest Ballet. Select performance, then select your own seat or "Choose by Section." Select "Proceed to Checkout." Must log in or create a new account to continue. Mobile users: This offer is bookable by mobile. Follow the directions above and on your mobile device.
The fine print
See booking instructions for details on how to book. Promo code will already be applied. Fees of $6 per order will be additional. Regularly priced tickets are subject to availability.