By Travelzoo Staff
Blues legends Muddy Waters and Howlin' Wolf will be celebrated at "Blues at the Crossroads Two: Muddy and The Wolf" on Thursday, March 7, at 7:30 p.m.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a great evening of blues music at Benaroya Hall for $18 (reg. $40)
- "Blues at the Crossroads Two" is a tribute to blues legends Muddy Waters and Howlin' Wolf
- The show is on Thursday, March 7
- Upgrade to Front Orchestra tickets for $21.50 (reg. $48)
Feb. 14, 2013 - March 8, 2013
'Blues at the Crossroads Two'
200 University St
Seattle, WA 98101
- Get Orchestra seats for $18 (reg. $40) or upgrade to Front Orchestra for $21.50 (reg. $48). The genre's icons -- including the Fabulous Thunderbirds, James Cotton, Jody Williams, Bob Margolin and Tinsley Ellis -- will come together to celebrate the blues.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now" to purchase tickets directly from the Seattle Symphony website. Log in or register for a new account, enter promo code TRAVELZOO and click "Log In." Select the BENAROYA HALL tab at the top of the screen. Select "Buy Tix" next to Blues at the Crossroads Two event. Select "Buy Tickets," then select "Best Available." Choose seating section, quantity and "Purchase Tickets." Review order and "Checkout." Mobile users: The Test Booking Center has determined that this deal is not optimized for purchase on a mobile phone. Please book from a computer.
The fine print
See full booking instructions for step-by-step details. Must log in or create a new account first in order to receive discounted tickets. Use promo code TRAVELZOO. Fees of $8 per order will be additional. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability. No refunds or exchanges.