By Travelzoo Staff
"If any artists were destined to collaborate, it was surely this pair," The New York Times said of pianist Christopher O’Riley and cellist Matt Haimovitz. The two join forces on tour to bring audiences "Shuffle.Play.Listen," a cross of the classical and pop music genres. With this offer, save 50% on tickets to see them perform live at Rialto Theater.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on tickets to see the highly praised duo Christopher O’Riley & Matt Haimovitz
- The show, "Shuffle.Play.Listen," features works by Bach and Arcade Fire
- Tickets are available starting at $21 (reg. $42)
- Or upgrade to the best seats for $6 more
- The 1-night event is Saturday, April 27, at Rialto Theater in Tacoma
- Promo code, Travelzoo, is required for booking
Feb. 14, 2013 - April 29, 2013
Christopher O’Riley & Matt Haimovitz
310 S 9th St
- Get B Section seats for $21, regularly $42. Or upgrade to the best seats in the house (A Section) for $27, regularly $54. This duo performs for one night on Saturday, April 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- SFGate say Haimovitz and O'Riley have "innovative spirit" and calls them a "bold duo." The pair will perform classic works by Bach, Stravinsky and Gabrielli along with songs by Radiohead and Arcade Fire.
- Booking Instructions
- Click on "Buy Now" to purchase. Enter code TRAVELZOO, then click "Go." Select quantity, then applicable seating section, then "Continue." Continue with booking. Must log in or create a new account to complete transaction. Mobile Users: This offer is bookable from a mobile device, follow directions above and use promo code TRAVELZOO.
The fine print
See booking instructions for step-by-step directions on how to book. Fees of $4 per ticket will be additional. Regular-priced tickets are subject to the same fees. Tickets that are purchased together will be seated together. No refunds or exchanges. Subject to availability. Restrictions may apply.