By Travelzoo Staff
"It's a remarkable work ... like no 'Romeo and Juliet' ballet ... It's intricate, often achingly beautiful and never simply pretty," wrote The Seattle Times.
Why we love it
- "Roméo et Juliette" by the Pacific Northwest Ballet was called "remarkable" by The Seattle Times
- Save 50% on tickets to 2 weekend matinees, Feb. 3 and 9, at McCaw Hall
- Orchestra seats start at $39.50 (reg. $77)
- Or upgrade to First Tier Box for $87.50 (reg. $173)
Jan. 23, 2013 - Feb. 10, 2013
'Roméo et Juliette'
Seattle Center’s Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
321 Mercer Street
Seattle, WA 98109
- "Roméo et Juliette," one of Shakespeare's greatest love stories, takes the form of classical ballet at McCaw Hall, and Travelzoo subscribers can get tickets to two performances for half off: Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 3, at 1 p.m. and Saturday, Feb. 9, at 2 p.m.
- Choose from four seating sections:
- Orchestra Back … $39.50, reg. $77
- First Tier Center (First Balcony) … $47.50, reg. $93
- Orchestra … $56, reg. $110
- First Tier Box … $87.50, reg. $173
- The Pacific Northwest Ballet continues its 41th season with "Roméo et Juliette," the wildly popular ballet about star-crossed lovers accompanied by the dramatic score of Sergei Prokofiev.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now" to purchase. Select a performance, then select a seating section from the seating chart. Select individual seats, then "Add to Cart." Confirm pricing then click "Add to Cart." Review order then "Proceed to Checkout." Log in or create a new account to continue. No refunds or exchanges.
The fine print
See booking instructions for step-by-step details. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability. No refunds or exchanges. Fees of $6 per order will be additional. Regular-priced tickets are subject to the same fees.