By Travelzoo Staff
The adventurous Australian circus spectacular "Circus Oz" is stopping at the historic Pantages Theater in Tacoma, and Travelzoo subscribers can save 50% or more on tickets starting at $24.50, regularly $59. Choose from performances on Friday, Feb. 1, at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, Feb. 2, at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Why we love it
- See the hit touring circus troupe from Australia "Circus Oz" at Pantages Theater
- Tickets are 50% off or more and start at $24.50, reg. $59
- Or upgrade your seats and get a chance to meet the cast after the show
- Shows are Friday and Saturday, Feb. 1-2
- Promo code is required; see booking instructions for details
Jan. 21, 2013 - Feb. 4, 2013
Tacoma, WA 98402
- Known as Australia’s National Circus, the internationally recognized, animal-free circus troupe performs gravity-defying acrobatics, graceful aerial tricks and comedy accompanied by a live band.
- Three seating sections at Pantages Theater are discounted:
- Section C/Rear, Side Balcony & Orchestra … $24.50 (reg. $59)
- Section B/Mid Orchestra & Center Balcony… $39.50 (reg. $79)
- Section A/Center Orchestra… $64.50 (reg. $129)
- Note: Section A seats include a meet and greet with the cast after the show.
- SFGate says, "Circus Oz showcases some truly herculean feats of strength along with truckloads of humor and heart," and The New York Times says the show is "satirical, funny, slightly naughty, chaotic and richly musical."
- Booking Instructions
- Select "Buy Now" to purchase. Enter promo code TRAVELZOO, then "Go." Select "Buy" next to desired performance. Select seating section from map, then select individual seats, then select promo pricing and click "Add to Order." Continue with booking. Must log in or create a new account to complete transaction.
The fine print
See booking instructions for step-by-step details. Promo code TRAVELZOO is required. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability. Fees of $4-$8.25 per ticket will be additional. Regular-priced tickets are subject to the same fees. No refunds or exchanges.