By Travelzoo Staff
The Seattle Times says "Black Nativity" is "bursting with soul-soaring gospel tunes, heartfelt Christmas carols, and vital new dance sequences." Choose from five performances, including opening night, at the historic Moore Theatre. All tickets including the best seats in the house are $11.25, regularly $22.50, for the following performances:
Why we love it
- Get tickets to the 3rd-annual holiday production of "Black Nativity" for half off
- Choose from 5 performances at the historic Moore Theatre, Dec. 6, 9, 11-13
- All tickets are $11.25, reg. $22.50
- The Seattle Times calls the show a "rousing holiday production"
Nov. 30, 2012 - Dec. 15, 2012
Seattle Theater Group
The Moore Theatre
1932 Second Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
- Thursday, Dec. 6, at 7:30 p.m. (opening night)
- Sunday, Dec. 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday-Thursday, Dec. 11-13, at 7:30 p.m.
- This year's edition of the gospel play by American poet and novelist Langston Hughes features the powerful voices of Pastor Patrinell Wright and the Black Nativity choir accompanied by a soulful live band. The show combines electric dance choreography with gospel favorites and inspiring poetry.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now" to purchase. Select "Buy Tickets" next to eligible performance (Dec. 6, 9, 11-13). Enter code TRAVELZOO and click "Apply." Select quantity then seating section, then select "Continue." Fees are $6.50 per ticket and $3.25 per order will be additional. Regular-priced tickets are subject to the same fees.