By Travelzoo Staff
The 2006 Tony Award winner for Best Musical, "Jersey Boys" is making its debut in Spokane in October. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers save nearly 45% on tickets to several performances.
Why we love it
- Save nearly 45% on tickets to the Tony Award-winning show "Jersey Boys" in Spokane
- Performances on select dates from Oct. 17-28 are available at the INB Performing Arts Center
- Four seating sections are included starting at $22.50, reg. $40
- The 2006 Tony Award winner for Best Musical tells the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- It features hit songs "Big Girls Don't Cry," "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" and more
Sept. 21, 2012 - Oct. 3, 2012
INB Performing Arts Center
334 W. Spokane Falls Blvd
Spokane, WA 99201
- Available performances are Wednesday-Thursday, Oct. 17-18; Sunday, Oct. 21; Tuesday-Thursday, Oct. 23-25; and Sunday, Oct. 28. The following seating sections at the INB Performing Arts Center are discounted:
- Terr F-G/Balc B-C ... $22.50, reg. $40
- Orch AA-CC/Terr D-E/Balc A ... $30, reg. $55
- Orchestra/Terrace A-C ... $37.50, reg. $70
- Premium A-H ... $67.50, reg. $130
- "Jersey Boys" is the true story of how four blue-collar kids became one of the greatest successes in pop music history -- Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. The group wrote its own songs, invented its own sounds and sold 175 million records worldwide -- all before the members were 30. Jersey Boys features hit songs "Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Oh What a Night."
The fine print
Select "Buy Now" to purchase tickets. Enter promo code TRAVELZOO. Select desired performance. Select price level and quantity, then "Add to Cart." Select delivery method then "Checkout." Log in or create a new account to complete transaction. Pricing on Oct. 17 and Oct. 18 at 2 p.m. is $1.25 less than other dates. Fees of $4-$9.75 and $3 per order will be additional. No exchanges and refunds.