By Travelzoo Staff
"The very chic Poseidon Spa is a first-class European-style spa," says Fodor's
of the venue within the Conde Nast Gold List Mansion on Forsyth Park.
Why we love it
- Poseidon Spa is the "beautiful, calming place to be" (Fodor's)
- Create your own spa day with $200 worth of services
- We love pairing the massage and gel masque with a facial
- At Mansion on Forsyth Park, a Conde Nast 2012 Top 40 Hotel in the South
- "The town's glamour spa," says Fodor's
Aug. 18, 2013 - Feb. 20, 2014
Poseidon Spa at Mansion on Forsyth Park
700 Drayton St.
Savannah, GA 31401
- Mix and match your choice of treatments (up to $200) from the full spa menu for $99
Our favorites include:
- 50-minute classic massage ($110) with aqua gel masque ($20) and spa pedicure ($60)
Spa pedicure ($60) and 50-minute massage ($110) with ocean foot polish ($20)
80-minute Hot Stone Silvretta massage ($190)
Lounge around the spa amenities including the outdoor relaxation pool and 24-hour fitness room.
The fine print
Appointments required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 22% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided will be added (Note: This is standard for all guests that visit the spa). Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts.
See all terms