By Travelzoo Staff
South Magazine calls chef John Osborne a "budding local chef" who creates "exquisitely fresh and innovative" cuisine. For $75 (regularly $150), two can taste his seasonal fare with a five-course tasting menu with wine pairings at Form.
Why we love it
- Tasting menu by "budding local chef" (South Magazine)
- 5 courses paired with complementing wines
- Unique seasonal menu changes every dinner
- Includes reception with hors d'oeuvres and wine
June 13, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
1801 Habersham St.
Savannah, GA 31401
- Wine dinners are held every Friday and Saturday evening through November and begin with a reception, where each guest can sip on a glass of wine and nibble on hors d'oeuvres.
- Then sit down to a five-course feast with five 2- to 3-ounce pours of complementing wines. Each dinner features a unique menu based on what is in season and who is in attendance (guests are asked about any food allergies when they make a reservation). Recent menus have included tempura soft-shell crab (paired with 2011 Chateau du Galoupet Cru Classe Rose), tuna tartare with wasabi aioli (with 2011 Tami Nero d'Avola), New Zealand rack of lamb (with 2009 Halter Ranch Ancestor) and Form's signature cheesecake -- called "lighter than angel's pillows" by Connect Savannah.
- Or, host your own dinner party with goods from Form's retail store: $10 gets $20 worth of gourmet groceries, meat and cheese or cheesecake and prepared food (not valid toward wine).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 14, through Nov. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Dinners are held on Fridays and Saturdays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 20% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the dinner bill. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms