By Erin Oliveri
Retreat to the laid-back sands and championship links of Hilton Head, S.C., with a stay at the Beach House oceanfront resort for 50% off current rates.
Why we love it
- Walk the beaches and hit a round of golf after the summer crowds have retreated from the island
- Fodor's praises the location – “within walking distance of major South End shops and restaurants” – and “upscale yet beach-y feel"
- The resort completed a $5 million renovation in 2012
- For nature lovers, there are 50 miles of scenic pedaling and nature trails near the hotel
The Beach House
1 S Forest Beach Dr Hilton Head Island
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
What's included & when
- Sundays-Thursdays through Oct. 10; Daily Oct. 13 - Dec. 31
- $99 per night in a Standard Double Room for up to four guests
$129 per night in an Oceanfront King Room for up to two guests
Breakfast for two ($30 value)
Half-day bike rentals for two ($32 value)
Fly directly into Hilton Head or drive 45 minutes from the Savannah airport.
The fine print
Note: Due to high call volume, the wait is longer than usual. Please try calling later in the day if the wait time persists or email email@example.com to make a reservation. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 843-785-5126 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 18-19. A resort fee of $9.95 plus tax per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms