By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the trails, streams and attractions of Stone Mountain Park while staying at a historic inn located across the street from the park's Summit Skyride. Visits Sundays-Thursdays, July 21 - Oct. 23, are more than 40% off with this deal.
Why we love it
- Guests can stay in a large Studio King Room featuring an in-room refrigerator for $79 per night for two guests. Even larger Standard Rooms are available for $89 and feature a veranda, in-room refrigerator and a pull-out couch. Add $10 to either room type to add breakfast for two adults in the Studio Rooms or two adults and up to two kids under the age of 12 in Standard Rooms.
- The Stone Mountain Inn is a stately, white-columned brick building with a central courtyard. Frommer's calls the rooms "lovely, featuring Chippendale-reproduction furnishings; most have large vanity/dressing areas and spacious parlors."
- Note: Beginning in August, Stone Mountain Park has limited attractions open Mondays-Thursdays. Check the park calendar for details.
Stone Mountain Inn
1058 Robert E Lee Drive
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
What's included & when
- July 12, 2013 - Oct. 23, 2013
- Georgia getaway at Stone Mountain Inn for more than 40% off
- Stay within the Stone Mountain Park grounds, walking distance from attractions
- $79 per night Studio King Room with refrigerator for up to 2 guests
- $89 per night Standard Room with refrigerator, veranda and pull-out couch for up to 4 guests
- Add $10 to either room rate to include breakfast for 2 adults in Studio Rooms and 2 adults and up to 2 kids in Standard Rooms
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays, July 21 - Oct. 23
Getting there: The hotel is 35 miles from Atlanta International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Atlanta.
The fine print
Update: July 21-25 and Sept. 8-12 are no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 770-469-3311 with the promotion code on the voucher or follow the online booking instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. There is a $10 per car Stone Mountain Park gate fee per stay paid directly at entry to the park. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms