By Travelzoo Staff
"No city in all the South has Savannah's peculiar charm," says Frommer's. This summer, discover this historic city's lure with a overnight visit for $95. Save more than 50% and get a taste of Southern hospitality at the Inn at Ellis Square, daily through Aug. 29.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers receive nightly parking and a daily $20 food and beverage credit to Dominique's Lounge or the inn's courtyard bar. The inn also offers complimentary continental breakfast and Wi-Fi.
- The property's circa-1851 building overlooks Ellis Square and is adjacent to the restored warehouses of City Market. Paula Deen's The Lady & Sons restaurant, Jepson Center for the Arts and Telfair Museum of Art are all less than four blocks away.
Inn at Ellis Square
201 West Bay Street
Savannah, GA 31401
What's included & when
- June 13, 2013 - Aug. 29, 2013
- Savannah escape at the Inn at Ellis Square at more than 50% off
- $95 per night in a Standard Room, daily through Aug. 29
- Upgrade to a King Suite for $115 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $125 Fridays-Saturdays
- $20 credit to Dominique's Lounge or the inn's courtyard bar (opening in mid-July)
- Nightly parking (reg. $13)
- Complimentary daily continental breakfast and Wi-Fi
The hotel is about 10 miles from Savannah International Airport. Visit Fly.com to find cheap flights to Savannah.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at 877-542-7666 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 14-15, July 3-4. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms