By Caroline Patience
For 50% off, treat yourself to a massage or facial at Rosewater Skin Care on Union Street, a quaint Cow Hollow spa that boasts a 4-star rating on Yelp.
Why we love it
- Rosewater is located on the top floor of a quaint Victorian-style home
- Tiffany-blue rooms are adorned with intricate crown molding and high ceilings
- Guests have a choice between two hourlong services; or opt for a four-treatment spa day
- Every package saves 50% on regular pricing
Oct. 21, 2013 - April 10, 2014
Rosewater Skin Care
2040 Union St.
San Francisco, CA 94123
- $59 (reg. $125) for a massage (a choice of a 75-minute Swedish or 60-minute hot stone)
$79 (reg. $169) for a 90-minute European facial with microdermabrasion
Or for $135 (reg. $279), indulge in a full spa day with a Heavenly Luxury package that includes a massage (choose Swedish or hot stone) with foot reflexology and a peppermint scalp massage add-on and an 80-minute European facial
The fine print
Appointments are required and must be made online; subject to availability. Go online to schedule an appointment and follow booking instructions. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Please tip on the full value of the services provided; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Massage pressure can be adjusted upon request at time of treatment. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts.
See all terms