By Travelzoo Staff
With locations in Pacific Heights and Russian Hill, Milk+ receives 4 stars on Yelp; stop in either outpost for "a spotless paint job" (Allure).
Why we love it
- Unwind with your choice between two mani/pedi treatments
- On Allure's list for the best mani/pedi spots in SF
- Milk+ uses OPI, Essie and toxin-free Zoya polishes
- Try out one of Elle's new fall nail trends
Aug. 20, 2013 - Feb. 22, 2014
- For $19 (reg. $35), opt for an Organic Milk mani/pedi -- valid only at the Pacific Heights location
Or for $29 (reg. $60), indulge with a luxe treatment that includes a Blossom Jasmine manicure and Fresh Green pedicure -- valid at both locations
The fine print
Appointments are required; subject to availability. The $19 and $29 offers are valid at the Pacific Heights (2824 California St.) location; the $29 offer is only valid at the Russian Hill (2500 Polk St.) location. Please tip on the full value of the services provided; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms