By Travelzoo Staff
InStyle magazine featured The Spa at Casa Madrona
in its Ultimate Beauty Black Book
, praising it for its recent renovation that features "pristine tiles and dark mahogany floors." Relax at the spa with an hourlong massage starting at $59, regularly $105; or opt for a 90-minute treatment starting at $79, regularly $155.
Why we love it
- Starting at $59, unwind with a massage at Casa Madrona
- Includes a 20% product discount and access to the spa lounge
- Prime bayfront location in Sausalito
- Ornate building listed on the National Register of Historic Places
June 19, 2013 - Dec. 21, 2013
The Spa at Casa Madrona
Sausalito, CA 94965
- The InStyle-recommended Sea to Shore massage begins with an application of steamed towels and uses a customized combination of massage techniques, aromatherapy and cypress oils. Treat yourself to one of the following packages:
- 60-minute massage: $59 Monday-Friday; $79 Saturday-Sunday
- 90-minute massage: $79 Monday-Friday; $99 Saturday-Sunday
- Also get a 20% discount on spa product purchases, 10% discount on Sunday-Friday hotel accommodations, access to the spa amenities and valet parking.
The fine print
The Monday-Friday vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, June 20, through Dec. 20, 2013. The Saturday and Sunday vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, June 22, through Dec. 21, 2013. Appointments are required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the services provided. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms