By Travelzoo Staff
Zazen boasts a 4.5-star Yelp rating
at both of its spa locations in Nob Hill and Cow Hollow. For $69, relax with a choice of any 60-minute massage
and a 60-minute sensory deprivation float
, a trendy relaxation method "on the rise in the Bay Area" (Wall Street Journal
Why we love it
- Zazen boasts a 4.5-star Yelp rating
- Get a choice of any massage and a sensory deprivation float
- Floating is the "latest thing in mind and body relaxation" (Channel 7)
Get both services in Cow Hollow, or spread out the relaxation with a massage in Nob Hill one day and a float in Cow Hollow another
June 27, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
- Choose from customized massage styles like Thai, Swedish or hot stone ($100 value), then float for 60 minutes in a sensory-deprivation tank ($75 value, available only at the Cow Hollow location). The practice has a relaxing meditative quality; you'll float in 10 inches of warm saltwater, an experience that Channel 7 says feels like a "warm bath on steroids, in total darkness, with no distractions."
- Or for $89 regularly $225, opt for a package that includes a 90-minute massage and 60-minute float.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 27, through October 27, 2013. Appointments are required. Massage valid at both the Nob Hill (815 Hyde St.) and Cow Hollow (2219 Filbert St.) locations; float treatments are only available at Cow Hollow location. Voucher can be used for a massage and float on the same or separate days. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms