By Travelzoo Staff
The InterContinental San Francisco Hotel was named to three Gayot Top 10 lists: Top 10 SF Spa Hotels, Top 10 SF Hotels and Top 10 SF Sexy Hotels -- all for 2013. With this exclusive Local Deal, get two treatments at the sixth-floor I Spa, with access to all the amenities, for $99, regularly up to $190.
Why we love it
- Gayot named the InterContinental San Francisco Hotel one of the Top 10 SF Spa Hotels in 2013
- For $99, choose a massage or facial and get a pedicure at the 6th-floor I Spa
- Also included: access to all amenities like the rooftop terrace, fitness center and eucalyptus steam room
- Haute Living calls the spa a "secret among locals"
April 26, 2013 - Sept. 5, 2013
The I Spa at InterContinental San Francisco
888 Howard St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Haute Living calls the spa a "secret among locals," and Frommer's praises the venue as "luxe." This spa package includes:
- Choice of either a 50-minute Swedish massage -or- a 50-minute customized facial
- 50-minute Essential pedicure
- Access to the amenities, including the rooftop terrace, fitness center, lap pool, eucalyptus steam room and more
- Robe and slippers provided upon check-in
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 26 through Sept. 5, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Only valid Monday-Thursday. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms