By Travelzoo Staff
Yelp reviewers give Pure Organic Spa a 4.5-star rating, and Where San Francisco has featured the Union Square retreat in its pages. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can take their pick of the spa's packages, starting at $49 for an hourlong massage with wine -- a savings of $50.
Why we love it
- Pure Organic Spa in Union Square earns a 4.5-star rating from Yelp reviewers
- For $49 -- a savings of $50 -- relax with an hourlong massage and glass of wine
- Or for $36 more, add on a manicure and pedicure
- Go all out: Get a massage, facial and mani/pedi for $115
- The spa uses Erb, the certified organic Thai skincare line, in all its facials
- These packages make for great Valentine's Day gifts
Feb. 8, 2013 - May 8, 2013
Pure Organic Spa
518 Sutter St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Treat yourself or a loved one to the following packages:
- For $49, relax with a customized hourlong massage - choose from Swedish, pre-natal, deep tissue, signature, shiatsu or Thai (regularly $99)
- For $85, add a manicure and pedicure (regularly $157)
- For $115, go all out and indulge with an hourlong massage, 40-minute facial, a manicure and a pedicure (regularly $216)
- All treatments come with your choice of a glass of wine or tea and light snacks.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 8, through May 8, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive massage treatments. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please note that an 18% gratuity will be added to the original value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms