By Travelzoo Staff
With its first U.S. outpost open for a little over a year, Project Zen won Best Massage from the San Francisco Bay Guardian Best of the Bay 2012 Readers Poll. With this exclusive Local Deal deal, Travelzoo subscribers can experience the work of an authentic Thai-trained masseuse with a 60-minute Thai massage for $35, regularly $70.
Why we love it
- Open for just over a year, Project Zen won Best Massage from the San Francisco Bay Guardian Best of the Bay 2012 Readers Poll
- For $35, get a 60-minute traditional Thai massage at this North Beach venue, regularly $70
- This service uses thumb and foot pressure as well as body stretching techniques
- Or, make a day out of your visit with the 3-hour Day of Zen package for $99, regularly $200
- Yelp users give the spa a near-perfect 4.5-star rating
Oct. 1, 2012 - Feb. 3, 2013
325 Bay St.
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Located between North Beach and the Embarcadero, Project Zen blends the techniques of Northern and Central Thailand to create a unique fusion of traditional Thai therapy, which has earned the spa a near-perfect 4.5-star rating on Yelp. Unwind with a traditional hourlong massage that utilizes thumb and foot pressure, and body stretching to increase flexibility and relieve stress.
- Or, enhance your visit with the three-hour Day of Zen package for $99, which includes a 60-minute foot reflexology session with foot soak, 60-minute massage and 60-minute hot herbal press, a hot compression of therapeutic herbs to alleviate body fatigue. These services are regularly $200.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Oct. 3, through Feb. 3, 2013. By appointment only; must make appointment 48 hours in advance. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms