By Amanda Retzer
Melt! has been a North Beach favorite for nearly a decade with praises such as "delicious and satisfying" from the SF Weekly and a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor.
Why we love it
- Nearly every night of the week has entertainment such as live jazz on Saturday afternoons
- Take your pick of dipping treats: the cheese fondue comes with apples, grapes and bread
- Located in North Beach on Columbus Ave.
- Visit on a Tuesday for movie night or open mic night on Wednesdays
Oct. 28, 2013 - Jan. 17, 2014
700 Columbus Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94133
Tel: 415-392 9290
- $25 for a fondue dinner for two (reg. $50)
One small cheese fondue: choose from rotating options such as Classic Neufchatel (imported Swiss Gruyere blended with white wine, Kirsch cherry brandy, and spices) or Stout Rarebit (extra sharp cheddar and blue cheese melted in Guinness)
Served with a side salad and apple wedges, sweet grapes and crusty bread for dipping
One small dessert fondue: Belgian chocolate served with strawberries, cream puffs, frozen cheesecake, cookies and more
10% off bottles of wine purchased during dinner
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 15% gratuity based on the full price of the check will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested).
See all terms