By Travelzoo Staff
More than 300 Travelzoo users award Wellingtons Wine Bar a 94% approval rating, noting the "spectacular" waterfront setting.
Why we love it
- "The space is bright, warm, and welcoming" (Fodor's)
- Grab a seat inside or out on the patio that opens up to Richardson Bay
- Placed 3rd for wine bars in the Pacific Sun's "Best of Marin" 2013
- Wellingtons celebrates British culture and is decorated with national memorabilia
- Yelp users give it 4 stars and TripAdvisor users give it 4.5 stars
Oct. 18, 2013 - March 9, 2014
Wellingtons Wine Bar
300 Turney St.
Sausalito, CA 94965
- $25 for wine and appetizer for two Sunday-Thursday (reg. $53)
For $4 more, visit on a Friday or Saturday
Two wine flights (four pours, approximately 3 oz. each)
Choose from 11 varietals of red, white, rose or sparkling
For example, current selections include a Casnati 2010 Torrontes (Argentina) and a Blacksmith Cellars 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon (Sonoma)
A pub-style cheese and salami board, featuring a rotating selection of globally sourced artisan cheeses and hand-cured meats
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Sunday, Oct. 20 - March 9, 2014 (Sunday-Thursday vouchers) or Friday, Oct. 18 - March 14, 2014 (Friday-Saturday vouchers). Valid Sunday-Thursday or Friday-Saturday only during merchant's operating hours (depending on option purchased). Space for larger parties is subject to availability. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms