By Travelzoo Staff
Dine at the Michelin-recommended Palio D'Asti on "heartwarming Italian standards" made from "quality ingredients" (Zagat).
Why we love it
- Voted Best Italian by Bay Area A-List readers
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner
- Named after Il Palio, a horse race in Asti that harks back to medieval times
- A fresh, contemporary take on traditional Italian fare
Oct. 17, 2013 - March 6, 2014
640 Sacramento St.
San Francisco, CA 94111
- For $59 (reg. $100), two can dine on three courses with drinks
Choose any three courses per person from Palio's seasonal prix fixe dinner menu
Also comes with one seasonal or signature cocktail each
Make it a double date: four can have dinner and drinks for $115 (reg. $200)
Pair dinner with a visit to the War Memorial Opera House for the San Francisco Opera's "The Barber of Seville" with tickets starting at $16.50
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms