By Travelzoo Staff
Dine at this recently renovated "Asian fusion mainstay" in Union Square, where Chef Sharon Nahm uses "buzzworthy local ingredients" (Gayot).
Why we love it
- Chef Sharon Nahm creates standout dishes (Gayot)
- San Francisco Chronicle calls the space "attractive and dramatic"
- Corn fritters were featured on The Food Network's "The Best Thing I Ever Ate"
- Zagat rates its food "very good to excellent"
Sept. 27, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
E&O Asian Kitchen
314 Sutter St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
- One shared appetizer of Indonesian corn fritters, served with a sweet chili soy sauce
- Any two entrees, such as black pepper shaking beef, Malaysian dry-braised chicken or spicy sichuan noodles (up to $26 each)
- Two drinks , from wine, beer and cocktail menu, such as The Blushing Geisha with Pueblo Viejo tequila, sake, prickly pear and lime (up to $12 each)
- A $10 gift card for a return visit.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity based on the full value will be added. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts.
See all terms