By Travelzoo Staff
Frommer's says the Hotel Adagio's bar is a "hip spot for cocktails" and UrbanDaddy praises this "moody new cocktail lounge" for its European vibe.
Why we love it
- Newly revamped bar inside the Hotel Adagio
- Sophisticated cocktail lounge" focused on "the art of mixology" (Inside SF)
- In SF's theater district, stop by before or after a show
Sept. 13, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
The Mortimer at Hotel Adagio
550 Geary St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Any two cocktails, beers, glasses of wine or bubbly (up to $15 each each) on the menu
- Pair drinks with any two small plates, such as the Dungeness crab cakes, buffalo chicken sliders or white corn and goat cheese fritter
Try the gin-based Flying Monkey, which was featured in Esquire
The fine print
Reservations are not required; diners are seated on a first-come, first-served basis. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer including happy hour. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms