By Caroline Patience
Sit outside or in the lively dining room at B44 and dine on "sensational tapas and other authentic Spanish cuisine" at this Catalan eatery on Belden Place (Zagat).
Why we love it
- Spanish cooking paired with cocktails or glasses of "awesome Iberian wine" (Zagat)
- A joyful vibe that's on par with this ever-buzzing pedestrian alley
- "Pans of paella truly captivate ... grilled sardines are a great way to start" (Michael Bauer)
- "The owner's infectious enthusiasm" adds to the "festive buzz" (Zagat)
Sept. 16, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
44 Belden Place
San Francisco, CA 94104
- A Spanish dinner for two people for $44 (reg. $79)
Try any two tapas/appetizers (excluding the Iberico ham) on the menu, any entree or paella to share and a dessert to split
Sip on a drink each (cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages; up to $10 value)
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. A 4% San Francisco mandates fee will also be added to the full value of the check.
See all terms