By Travelzoo Staff
The San Francisco Chronicle praises "the most captivating and authentic-feeling Spanish tapas-style restaurant" saying "just about everything explodes on the tongue."
Why we love it
- Bocadillos is "flat-out fabulous" according to Frommer's
- The tapas-style menu offers more than two dozen choices
- A mainstay on the San Francisco Chronicle's Top 100 Bay Area Restaurants list
- Zagat rates the Basque-inspired menu as "very good to excellent" (23)
Aug. 23, 2013 - Nov. 7, 2013
710 Montgomery St.
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Two can taste why the Chronicle says to "pick anything off the menu and it will be absolutely delicious"
- Up to $85 of dishes and drinks; or, for $85, bring a group of four and get $170 to spend
- Savor Monterey squid with fingerling potatoes and mini lamb burgers with aioli, shallot and tomato
- Or try the halibut ceviche with key lime, Thai chile and watermelon
- Select drinks from the extensive wine list that is equal parts Spanish, French and California
- Other offerings include bottled and tap beer, cocktails, Basque ciders and soft drinks
The fine print
Reservations are not accepted; diners are seated on a first-come, first-served basis. Valid for dinner only. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. Limit 2 vouchers per table for the $45 voucher; limit 1 voucher per table for the $85 voucher. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms