By Travelzoo Staff
Frommer's says a night here is "a very happening event." Two people can attend this "saucy, sexy, and fun" night out (Fodor's) that stars the famous transgender Ladies of AsiaSF.
Why we love it
- Servers dance and lip sync to tunes from Beyonce to Broadway
- The downtown venue receives 4 stars from more than 1,000 Yelp reviewers
- Food critic Michael Bauer says it's a "flashy, fun experience"
- The San Francisco Chronicle calls the Cal-Asian food "great"
- 90% of our subscribers loved it, saying it's "fabulous," "perfect" and "excellent"
Aug. 29, 2013 - Dec. 29, 2013; valid for shows on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings
201 9th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
- A 3-course dinner for two people (from the "Small Party" menu) and a show for $39 (reg. up to $74)
Any two first courses like a grilled shrimp salad or blackened tuna sashimi
Any two main courses, including sansho-spiced filet mignon or truffled soba noodles
- Any two desserts or dessert drinks such as brandy-flamed bananas with macadamia brittle and vanilla ice cream or a Napa Valley muscat
Performances by the Ladies of AsiaSF while you dine (up to $37 value each)
Shows begin at 7:15 p.m.
The fine print
Reservations are required. Valid for shows on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings; not valid on Fridays and Saturdays. A 4% San Francisco mandates fee will be added to the full value of the check. Limit 2 vouchers per table/party. Not valid for previously existing reservations.
See all terms