By Travelzoo Staff
Step into a "French-colonial time machine" (Fodor's) at Le Colonial, one of the city's "most iconic dining rooms" (SF Eater) tucked into a quiet alley off Union Square.
Why we love it
- One of SF's "sexiest restaurants," say Frommer's
- "High-style" French-Vietnamese food (Fodor's)
- Zagat rates the "beautiful fare" "very good to excellent"
- Rattan furniture, lazy ceiling fans and vintage photos of turn-of-the-century Saigon
Aug. 16, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
Le Colonial San Francisco
20 Cosmo Pl.
San Francisco, CA 94109
- Two can dine for $99 on an exlusive menu
- Any two soups, salads or rolls, like the crispy Cha Gio Tom Cua rolls with Dungeness crab
- Any appetizer to share, like Suon Nuong (slow-braised five-spice baby back pork ribs)
- Two entrees (up to $32 each), like Ca Hap La Chuoi, the house-specialty steamed Chilean sea bass wrapped in banana leaves
- Dessert to share (up to $15), like coffee-infused Vietnamese flourless chocolate cake
- Two glasses of sparkling wine
- Click here for a sample dinner menu.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Valid in the main dining room only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends or during private parties and events. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms