By Travelzoo Staff
Slip away for dinner for two at the quaint Cafe Bastille which Gayot
calls "almost a slice of Paris," nestled on buzzing Belden Place and serving classic French fare.
Why we love it
- The charming cafe offers a lively setting, inside and out
- Gayot calls the cafe "French-kissed" and lists it as one of the city's top 10 bistros
- Zagat praises its "delicious Gallic bistro fare that's a treat"
Aug. 13, 2013 - Sept. 28, 2013
22 Belden Place
San Francisco, CA 94104
- Two can linger over a three course dinner for $39, reg. $70
- Two appetizers: Choose between the French onion soup or mesclun salad
- Two entrees: Pick any specialites Francaises like the steak tartare or cassoulet, or opt for the musssels served Normande and mariniere style with fries
- Two desserts: Try the raspberry key lime mousse or chocolate brulee mousse cake
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check.
See all terms