By Travelzoo Staff
With cuisine rated "very good to excellent" (23) by Zagat, The Caprice sits right on the bay, affording a "terrific setting" and uninterrupted, sweeping views of the Golden Gate.
Why we love it
- Scenic setting perched right on the waterfront in Tiburon
- Marin's "best-kept secret" that "can't be beat for pure romance" (Zagat)
- Gayot calls it the "Cadillac" of Marin restaurants
- Includes drinks like a bloody mary or mimosa
Aug. 6, 2013 - July 13, 2014
2000 Paradise Drive
Tiburon, CA 94920
- Ttwo entrees (up to $24 each) like the house-baked brioche French toast or duck waffles with confit
Two cocktails (up to $11 each) including a classic bloody mary or mimosa
Upgrade to the dayboat scallops or prime rib entrees for $5 more (paid directly to the merchant)
Or, for $75, regularly $140, book a table for four.
The fine print
Brunch is served Sundays only from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Reservations are required. Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms