By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the lobby of the newly spruced-up Le Méridien hotel, Bar 333 serves drinks and bites in a setting done up with a sleek marble bar and tufted black leather banquettes. Grab a friend and stop in for drinks and appetizers for $25; order anything on the menu up to $50.
Why we love it
- Create your own happy hour any night of the week
- Convenient FiDi location across from One Embarcadero
- Order any item on the bar menu -- beer, wine, cocktails and apps
- "Fanciful menu of California-style haute cuisine" (Fodor's)
Aug. 14, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
Bar 333 at Le Méridien San Francisco
333 Battery St.
San Francisco, CA 94111
- The cocktail list features a handful of seasonal, summery drinks like a strawberry balsamic smash ($14) -- made with muddled berries, sage and Hanger One Vodka -- and a nuovo bellini ($14) with house-made peach and ginger shrub. Pair drinks with a bite from the bar menu that includes a pancetta flatbread with garlic cream and wild arugula ($10) or steamed PEI mussels ($14).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 15, through Nov. 15, 2013. Reservations are not required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid for happy hour menu items. Cannot combine with any other offer including happy hour. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms