By Travelzoo Staff
Dine at this recently renovated "Asian fusion mainstay" in Union Square, where Chef Sharon Nahm of E&O Asian Kitchen uses "buzzworthy local ingredients" (Gayot). With this Local Deal, get a taste of this Zagat-praised restaurant with a dinner for two with drinks for $49, regularly $89.
Why we love it
- Chef Sharon Nahm creates standout dishes (Gayot)
- San Francisco Chronicle calls the space "attractive and dramatic"
- Corn fritters were featured on The Food Network's "The Best Thing I Ever Ate"
- Zagat rates its food "very good to excellent"
Aug. 9, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
E&O Asian Kitchen
314 Sutter St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
- The contemporary Asian dinner includes:
- One shared appetizer of Indonesian corn fritters, served with a sweet chili soy sauce -- as featured on The Food Network show "The Best Thing I Ever Ate"
- Any two entrees, such as black pepper shaking beef or Malaysian dry-braised chicken or spicy sichuan noodles (up to $26 each)
- Two drinks, including wine, beer and cocktails such as The Blushing Geisha with Pueblo Viejo tequila, sake, prickly pear and lime or the Taiko with E&O barrel select bourbon, strawberry rice wine shrub and lemon (up to $12 each)
- This deal also includes one $10 gift card for a return visit.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, Aug. 13, through Nov. 15, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. An 18% gratuity based on the full value will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms