By Travelzoo Staff
With "fantastic" food that's both "very elegant" and "surprisingly down to earth," Trace
, inside the W Hotel in SoMa, has garnered the attention of the city's food and design crowd since its opening two years ago (7x7
). Dine from a Travelzoo-exclusive menu for two with drink pairings for $89, regularly $184.
Why we love it
- Seasonal 3-course dinner with paired cocktails or wine
A "contemporary look, befitting the hip hotel" (Elle Decor)
- Praised by Zagat for its "farm-to-table" menu and "geometric modern decor"
- On Gayot's 2013 Top 10 Sexy Restaurants list
July 22, 2013 - Oct. 23, 2013
Trace at W Hotel San Francisco
181 Third Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Its menu "showcases locally and sustainably produced ingredients" served with a "careful attention to detail" (Gayot). Select:
- First course:
- Lemongrass drop cocktail or prosecco
- Little Gem salad or sweet corn soup
- Second course:
- Mr. Robinson cocktail or Napa Valley pinot noir
- Liberty Farms duck breast, Brandt Beef bistro filet or pan-roasted rock fish
- Third course:
- Latin Quarter cocktail or Alvear Solera cream sherry
- Peaches and cream or a chocolate cream bar
- Or make it a group of four for $175, regularly $368.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 23, through Oct. 23, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 3 voucher purchases per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms