By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled on buzzing Belden Place near Union Square, Cafe Bastille offers classic French cooking in a lively setting, inside and out. Slip away for dinner for two at this quaint cafe Gayot
calls "almost a slice of Paris" for $39, regularly $70.
Why we love it
- Dine at this charming French bistro on Belden Place
- Gayot calls the "French-kissed" cafe a "slice of Paris"
Also lists it as one of the city's top 10 bistros
- Zagat praises its "delicious Gallic bistro fare that's a treat"
July 10, 2013 - Sept. 28, 2013
22 Belden Place
San Francisco, CA 94104
- Dine on the following for two:
- Two appetizers: Choose between the French onion soup or mesclun salad
- Two entrees: Pick any specialites Francaises like the steak tartare or cassoulet, or opt for the musssels served Normande and mariniere style with fries
- Two desserts: Try the raspberry key lime mousse or chocolate brulee mousse cake
- Photo credit: Sherry Heck
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, July 10, through Sept. 28, 2013. Not valid on July 12, 13 and 14. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms