By Travelzoo Staff
Hailing from Amsterdam, supperclub is a visual and culinary extravaganza. Kick off your shoes and climb into a signature bed while feasting on a rotating, chef-crafted four-course dinner for $99 per couple (regularly $180).
Why we love it
- 2013 Top 10 SF Sexy Restaurants (Gayot)
- "It flirts, nay elopes, with the absurd" (SF Examiner)
- Lounge in bed, feast on 4 courses and interact with performers
- Featuring drag queens, contortionists or aerialists
June 17, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
supperclub San Francisco
657 Harrison Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Tel: 415-348 0900
- As you're served "meltingly tender" and "beautifully cooked" (SF Examiner) dishes, along with two glasses of Champagne, prepare yourself for engaging entertainment. Interact with sensually stimulating performers that run the gamut of anything from drag queens, contortionists and painters, to massage therapists, aerialists and tightrope walkers.
- SF Examiner puts it best: "The important thing about supperclub is that it reminds us that humans ought to play. And in the arena of fine dining, that’s a refreshing thing."
- Bring a group of four in for $195 (reg. $400) and get a bottle of wine or Champagne instead of the two glasses. Or, for $2499 (reg. $5075), go all out and rent out a private room for 30 people. This party package includes three bottles of premium liquor, four bottles of Moët Champagne, a private DJ, club entry and passed appetizers and sweets.
Supperclub will try to accommodate most dietary restrictions; vegetarian and vegan menus are available upon request.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 20, through Sept. 15, 2013. Reservations are required. The $99 and $195 vouchers are only valid Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. Dinner begins at 7:30 p.m.; doors open at 7 p.m. A $25-per-person rescheduling fee will be charged if the reservation is changed less than 24 hours in advance. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel at any time or do not show up for your reservation. Not valid on July 25-26. Must be 21 or older to attend. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms