By Travelzoo Staff
Praising the "lively but chill vibe" and "knowledgeable staff," Zagat also gives Barrique a rating of "very good to excellent" (24) for food. With this exclusive Travelzoo Local Deal, two can sample wine flights with a meat-and-cheese plate for $25, regularly $50.
Why we love it
- Zagat gives Barrique a rating of "very good to excellent" (24) for food and praises the “lively but chill vibe"
- For $25, 2 can save 50% on wine flights and a meat-and-cheese plate
- This FiDi wine bar serves straight out of the barrel
- Barrique has nearly 900 likes on Facebook, and Yelp reviewers give a 4.5-star average rating
- 4 can get this deal for $45, regularly $95
May 15, 2013 - Nov. 16, 2013
461 Pacific Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Barrique has nearly 900 likes on Facebook and Yelp reviewers give this FiDi wine bar a 4.5-star average rating. Select:
- Two wine flights, choose from any three varietals on the menu
- A cheese plate, select three rotating varieties
- A charcuterie plate, featuring Fra' Mani, Creminelli, Columbus and Fiorucci salami
- Grab a group of four and get this deal for $45, regularly $95. Each person will get a wine flight and can split a "Big Jimbo" cheese and salami platter.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, May 18, through Nov. 16, 2013. Not valid on Thursdays or Fridays. Limit 1 voucher per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms