By Travelzoo Staff
Frommer's calls the AAA 4-Diamond Fairmont San Francisco "the granddaddy of Nob Hill's elite cadre of ritzy hotels,"
and Gayot says Laurel Court Restaurant
is "the centerpiece" of the century-old hotel. Starting at $69, Travelzoo subscribers can sit down to a dinner that includes wine flights.
Why we love it
- Gayot says the Laurel Court Restaurant is "the centerpiece" of this AAA 4-Diamond hotel
- OpenTable users also give the venue a 4-star rating
- For $69 Monday-Thursday, two can have a 3-course meal paired with wine flights
- And for $89 on Friday and Saturday nights
- Also receive 2 hours of complimentary valet parking while dining at Laurel Court
Reserve a table for 4 for $135 (Monday-Thursday) and $175 (Friday-Saturday)
May 2, 2013 - Aug. 6, 2013
Laurel Court Restaurant at The Fairmont San Francisco
950 Mason St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
- For $69, regularly $160, reserve a table for two Monday-Thursday
- For $89, two can dine on a Friday or Saturday
- For $135, regularly $320, reserve a table for four Monday-Thursday
- For $175, four can dine on a Friday or Saturday
- Select one appetizer, two soups or salads and two entrees from a Travelzoo-exclusive menu. Choices include an artisanal charcuterie board, spring pea soup, classic San Francisco cioppino and a 10-ounce New York Strip. Dinner is paired with wine flights, including a white, rose and red pour.
Treat mom to brunch
this Sunday with a special Mother's Day meal at the Laurel Court Restaurant or Crown Room.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 8, through Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made 72 hours in advance. Call to make a reservation or reserve online here. Not valid on major holidays, holiday weekends and special event nights. An 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms