By Travelzoo Staff
Head to Tiburon this weekend for a $39 brunch for two at the Tiburon Tavern, the cozy, timber-clad restaurant located at the recently revamped Lodge at Tiburon
Why we love it
- The Tiburon Tavern is known for its "approachable, local cuisine with a neighborhood feel" (SF Chronicle)
Visit for a brunch that includes 2 entrees, plus a bottle of sparking wine and carafe of orange juice to mix mimosas
- Revamped last June, the restaurant exudes a "gastropub vibe" (SF Chronicle)
- 4 can go for $75 (reg. $168)
- Parties of 2 or 4 can also stop by for lunch starting at $19 Monday-Friday
April 25, 2013 - Aug. 26, 2013
Tiburon Tavern at The Lodge at Tiburon
1651 Tiburon Blvd.
Tiburon, CA 94920
- Chef Jamie Prouten sources ingredients from local vendors like Clover Farms, Panorama Baking Company and Coke Farm to create an experience that's "synonymous with the ever-evolving food culture of northern California," says the chef. Choose from the following:
- Two entrees: Pick from options like eggs Benedict with smoked salmon, pickled red onion and hash browns or brioche French toast with Mascarpone and Asian Pears
- Mimosas or cocktails: Choose between a bottle of bubbly with a carafe of fresh-squeezed orange juice to share, or two cocktails like a Lefty O'Douls Bloody Mary with blue cheese olives
- For $75 (regularly $168), four can save even more on this brunch offer. Or stop in for lunch during the week. Select any two entrees with a bottle of sparkling water to share or two drinks (choose between ice tea and soda) for $19, regularly $40. Four can have lunch for $35, regularly $80.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 26, through Aug. 26, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Click here to make a reservation. Brunch is served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays; lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday-Friday. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms