By Travelzoo Staff
Arabian Nights serves up genuinely good Middle Eastern and Lebanese food
; praised by the San Francisco Examiner
for its "airy, creamy" hummus and "excellent grilled meats." With this Travelzoo Local Deal, two can dine here for $45, regularly $86.
Why we love it
- Arabian Nights is located in the trendy Mission District
- Dinner includes 2 appetizers, entrees and wine
- 4-star rating from hundreds of Yelp and OpenTable reviewers
- We recommend the mezza sampler with homemade pita
May 23, 2013 - Oct. 28, 2013
2345 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94110
- On Mission and 19th, the restaurant features a menu of classic Middle Eastern dishes like chicken shawarma, falafel, lamb kabobs and kibbeh. This dinner for two includes two appetizers (up to $9 each), two entrees (up to $24 each) and two glasses of red or white wine (up to $10 each).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, May 28, through Oct. 28, 2013. Reservations are required. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms