By Travelzoo Staff
For $49, two can revel in a "saucy, sexy, and fun" night out at AsiaSF (Fodor's). Dine on three courses and take in an "entertaining and satisfying" show by the famous transgender Ladies of AsiaSF (Frommer's).
Why we love it
- Frommer's says a night at AsiaSF is "more than a meal – it's a very happening event"
- Enjoy a show by the transgender Ladies of AsiaSF while dining on 3 courses at this iconic San Francisco hotspot
- The downtown venue receives 4 stars from more than 1,000 Yelp reviewers
- Food critic Michael Bauer says this is a "flashy, fun experience" and the ahi burgers are not to be missed
March 27, 2013 - Oct. 6, 2013
201 9th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
- During dinner, your talented servers double as performers dancing and lip syncing to tunes from Beyonce to Broadway on the red dragon runway bar. The San Francisco Chronicle calls the Cal-Asian food "great". For dinner, two can select:
- Any two first courses like a grilled shrimp salad or mini Vietnamese-style Dungeness crabcakes
- Any two main courses, including sansho-spiced filet mignon or Malaysian diver scallops
- Any two desserts or dessert drinks such as brandy-flamed bananas with macadamia brittle and vanilla ice cream or a Napa Valley muscat
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before "Time Left to Buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, April 7, through Oct. 6, 2013. Reservations are required. Shows begin at 7:15 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings, and at 7:15 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. on Friday evenings. Not valid on Saturdays. A 4% San Francisco mandates fee and an automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. Limit 2 vouchers per table/party. Not valid for reservations made before March 27. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms