By Travelzoo Staff
Tiburon Tavern in The Lodge at Tiburon underwent a renovation and released a new menu in June, with results praised by the Marin Independent Journal and the Pacific Sun. Travelzoo subscribers can dine here with a special three-course menu for two people and a bottle of wine for $49, regularly $93.
Why we love it
- 2 people can dine at the recently revamped Tiburon Tavern for 45% off
- This deal includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, a dessert to split and a bottle of wine
- The Marin Independent Journal praises chef Jamie Prouten's well-executed seasonal cuisine
- The Tavern is inside The Lodge at Tiburon, which TripAdvisor users rate 4 stars
- The Pacific Sun also gives rave reviews to the new farm-to-table menu
March 14, 2013 - May 31, 2013
Tiburon Tavern at The Lodge at Tiburon
1651 Tiburon Blvd.
Tiburon, CA 94920
- Choose from the following:
- Two appetizers: iceberg wedge salad with Point Reyes bleu cheese dressing and bacon; or potato-leek soup with house-made creme fraiche and truffle oil
- Two entrees: Pacific rock cod tacos with pico de gallo and avocado; meatloaf and mashed potatoes with green beans; or winter vegetable pasta with butternut squash, Brussels sprouts and mushrooms
- A dessert to share: signature butterscotch pudding with chocolate sea salt cookies
- A bottle of wine: cabernet, merlot or chardonnay
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 14, through May 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms