By Travelzoo Staff
This open-air tour whisks you from Beach Street, behind the Cannery, through downtown, and across the Bay Bridge and back in two hours. For $39 (regularly $90) per person, hop on a vintage fire truck for "an adventure like no other and one you'll always remember" (Lonely Planet).
Why we love it
- For $39, spend an afternoon wine tasting and cruising the City by the Bay
Hop on a shiny red 1955 Mack fire engine for a 2-hour tour that departs from Fisherman's Wharf
- This trip stops at Winery SF and includes 4 wine tastings
- SF Fire Engine Tours earns a glowing 5 stars on TripAdvsor
- 2 can take this tour for $69, regularly $180
- Bring the whole family (up to 4 people) for $139, regularly $360
March 21, 2013 - May 31, 2013
SF Fire Engine Tours and Adventures
650 Beach Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
- The tour stops at Winery SF, a former naval clipper hangar and one of the city's only wineries (Napa Valley grapes are brought to the city and the wine-making is done on-site). The 20,000-square-foot waterfront space boasts uninterrupted views of the city skyline, Alcatraz and Golden Gate Bridge. Try four wines from the winery's lengthy list of 90-plus-point rated wines before heading back over the Bay.
- For $69, bring a friend and save even more. Or for $139, make it a group outing (up to four people); both trips are more than 60% off.
- Authentic firefighter gear optional (but we advise it for warmth).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 22, through May 31, 2013. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Reservations are subject to availability. Subject to weather conditions; trip may be rescheduled due to rain. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms