By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat gives Unicorn a rating of "very good to excellent" (23) for food and calls the pan-Asian cuisine "creative" and "beautifully presented." With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can dine at this Financial District staple for $39, a savings of 51% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Zagat rates the food "very good to excellent" (23) and calls it "creative" and "beautifully presented"
- Two people can choose anything from the pan-Asian menu -- and save 51% when doing so
- OpenTable gave Unicorn a Diners' Choice award for Asian cuisine
- Or, for less than $19 per person, 4 people can dine at this downtown spot
- Both offers are valid for 20% off the purchase of a bottle of wine with your meal
Jan. 22, 2013 - May 22, 2013
Unicorn Pan Asian Cuisine
191 Pine Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
- OpenTable users give Unicorn a 4-star rating and a Diners' Choice award for Asian cuisine. With this deal, diners can select anything off of the dinner menu:
- Any two appetizers, soups or salads, like rock shrimp with avocado and jicama-mango sauce or pork short ribs with spicy ginger basil
- Any two entrees like grass-fed Piedmontese filet mignon with organic green beans or sea scallops in coconut wasabi cream with asparagus
- This offer is also valid for 20% off any bottle of wine to accompany your meal.
- Or, make it a double date: Four people can dine for $75, regularly $160.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 22, through May 22, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The restaurant is closed on Sundays. Valid for dinner only, 5-9 p.m., Monday-Saturday. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please note than an 18% gratuity will be charged based on the original value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms