By Travelzoo Staff
Frommer's calls the AAA 4-Diamond Fairmont San Francisco Hotel "the granddaddy of Nob Hill's elite cadre of ritzy hotels," and Gayot says Laurel Court Restaurant & Bar is "the centerpiece" of the century-old hotel. For $69, Travelzoo subscribers can indulge with dinner for two from an exclusive menu with wine, regularly $122.
Why we love it
- Gayot says Laurel Court Restaurant & Bar is "the centerpiece" of the AAA 4-Diamond Fairmont San Francisco
- For $69, 2 people can dine on a Travelzoo-exclusive menu with wine
- Laurel Court has been voted an OpenTable Diners' Choice Winner for Special Occasion
- OpenTable users also give the venue a 4-star rating
Dec. 20, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Laurel Court Restaurant & Bar at The Fairmont San Francisco
950 Mason St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
- Take a seat in the "incredibly glamorous" lobby restaurant, according to Frommer's and select the following from a menu created exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers:
- Two appetizers, choose from: organic spring greens, butternut squash bisque, baby beet salad, spicy clams, dungeness crab cake or house-made chicken soup
- Two entrees, choose from: butternut squash risotto, pan-roasted branzino, free range chicken breast, chorizo-crusted Monterey cod or braised short rib
- Two glasses of house red or white wine
The fine print
Update: The number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time Left to Buy" expires.Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through March 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Dinner is not served on Sundays. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays, holiday weekends, or special event nights. Please note that a 21% gratuity will be added on the full value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms