By Travelzoo Staff
Located on Steuart Street near the Embarcadero and opened in late May, Region is the newest creation from Unicorn owner Kiet Truong. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can savor a Southeast Asian dinner for two for $35, a savings of more than 50%.
Why we love it
- Located in SoMa, Region, a sister restaurant of Unicorn, just opened in May
- For $35, 2 people can savor a Southeast Asian dinner, a savings of more than 50%
- OpenTable users give Region a 4-star rating and a Diners' Choice award for Asian cuisine
- Try the Beijing duck, which is the restaurant's signature starter
- Or, for $69, 4 people can have dinner, regularly $152
Dec. 31, 2012 - April 28, 2013
139 Steuart Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
- OpenTable users already give Region a 4-star rating and a Diners' Choice award for Asian cuisine. With this deal, diners can select:
- Any two appetizers, soups or salads, like tamarind-glazed slow-roasted pork ribs or manila clams in a sake reduction; or the signature half Beijing duck with homemade pancakes
- Two entrees, like grass-fed Mongolian beef or basil prawns with vegetables (up to $22 each; get the filet mignon for $5 more at the restaurant)
- This offer is also valid for 20% off any bottle of wine to accompany your meal.
- Or, make it a double date: Four people can dine for $69, regularly $152.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through April 28, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please note than an 18% gratuity will be charged based on the original value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms