By Travelzoo Staff
Wellingtons Wine Bar in Sausalito is a "glass half full" says the Pacific Sun
, with a "simple, spacious and tasteful" ambiance. Two can visit this scenic waterfront wine bar for two flights of wine and a meat and cheese platter
for $25, regularly $51.
Why we love it
- For $25, 2 can visit the waterfront Wellingtons Wine Bar in Sausalito for a flight of wine each and 1 meat and cheese platter, regularly $51
- Choose from more than 35 types of wines and champagnes with 4 pours per flight
- Snack on the pub-style cheese and salami board with smoked almonds or cashews
- The Pacific Sun praises this wine bar as a "glass half full" with an interior that feels "simple, spacious and tasteful"
Sept. 4, 2012 - Jan. 12, 2013
Wellingtons Wine Bar
300 Turney St.
Sausalito, CA 94965
- Brimming with oversized comfy couches, a variety of board games and an expansive back patio that opens up to Richardson Bay, the British-inspired Wellingtons has grown to be a local favorite, with "a wonderful marriage of dockside casual and contemporary style," says the Pacific Sun. Enjoy:
- Any two wine flights with four pours, composed of any selection from the menu with more than 35 choices, such as the Cazar 2007 Syrah from Russian River Valley or the El Ganador 2008 Malbec from Argentina
- Pub-style cheese and salami board with California-smoked almonds or cashews, a rotating selection of globally sourced artisan cheeses and hand-cured meats
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 4, through Jan. 12, 2013. Tax and gratuity, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms