By Caroline Patience
Save more than $20 on a night out for two at Infusion Lounge, which Zagat ranks among San Francisco's best lounges.
Why we love it
- Comes out to less than $13 a person
- Zagat calls this Union Square lounge a "glamorous scene straight out of Vegas"
- 7x7 says it's a "luxe cocktail lounge"
- Earns a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor
Feb. 4, 2014 - June 14, 2014
Infusion Lounge - San Francisco
124 Ellis St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
- $25 (reg. $48) for drinks and apps for two or more people
- Two glasses of wine, beer, or cocktails, such as the cucumber basil gimlet or the ginger lemon drop (up to $9 each)
- Two appetizers, such as the mini burgers or shrimp and scallop cakes (up to $15 each)
- Or for $35 (reg. $64), get dinner for two; choose two entrees (up to $28 each) and one dessert from the menu
The fine print
Valid Feb. 4, 2014 - June 14, 2014. Valid Tuesdays-Saturdays from 6-9 p.m. only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends, or during special event dinners or private parties. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms