By Caroline Patience
Sip wine and play bocce with friends while soaking up the scenic San Francisco waterfront at Vie Winery, one of Refinery29's 10 Urban Wineries To Visit.
Why we love it
- Deals for four, eight and 12 people -- all save you more than 50%
- Pack a picnic lunch and make an afternoon of it
- "Rustic furnishings and cafe lights, this tasting room masters barn-chic to a T" (Refinery29)
- Vie won five awards at last year's SF Chronicle Wine Competition
- Taste a couple syrah wines rated 90+ points by Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
Feb. 1, 2014 - June 22, 2014; Saturday & Sunday
400 California Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94130
- $45 (reg. $100) for wine tasting and an hour of bocce ball for four people
$80 (for $175) for tastings and two hours of bocce for eight
$110 (for $235) for tastings and two hours of bocce for 12
The fine print
Valid Feb. 1 - June 22, 2014. Valid during merchant's operating hours; Vie is open Saturday & Sunday from 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Must be of legal drinking age with valid ID to participate/consume alcohol. Limit one voucher per group. Limit one purchase per person; may buy four additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms